CS Team +82-70-7547-7128 email@example.com
CVD64 ver 1.2 29/APR/2015
CVD64 ver1.2 (29/APR/2015) has been released.
This is exclusive debugger SW for Cortex-A5x 64bit ARM v8 architecture and different from CVD v3.3 and Pre-CVD v3.2 based on ARM v7 32bit.
< The Key Facts of CVD64 ver1.2 >
- Automatically change to stopped core on multi cores there are some core didn’t stop
- Fixed can’t load module symbol issue
- Fixed crash issue on sYmbol.SourcePATH.SetRecurseDir command
- Fixed watch list view can’t show 64bit structure
- Fixed can’t show 32 bit mmu list bug
For more information, please refer to “Release Note” manual in CVD64 install directory
This CVD64 is exclusive SW debugger for Cortex-A5x 64bit based on ARM v8 architecture. If you develop ARM v7 32bit platform, please use CVD v3.3 or Pre-CVD v3.2 SW debugger.