CS Team +82-70-7547-7128 email@example.com
CVD ver 3.4 10/APR/2015 Release Version
New CVD ver3.4(10/APR/2015) has been released.
< The Key Facts of CVD ver3.4 new version>
1. Newly Added Feature
- Support ASM callstack
- Added Support Core
: Cortex-A17, FA616TELITE,FA616TEMPU, Cortex-M0+, STV0991
- Support OS awareness for FreeRTOS 8.0
- API source and server file changed to support interworking with CVD64
- Support EDBG, EAXI,NAHB,NAXI memory access class
2. Modified Features
- Support memory class on Data.List/DebugList command
- Script_CortexR4.ars file changed to show 12 set MPU Control Registers
- Source file will immediately show after using sYmbol.SourcePATH.Translate command
- Bug fixed
For more information, please refer to CVD_v3.4_ReleaseNote.pdf and CVD v3.4 manuals in CVD install directory.
Please remove the original installed CVD in your PC before install CVD v3.4. It can be removed by Control Panel or using remove button on CVD install package.